Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thanks to Jennifer Garrett

A very big THANKS to Jennifer Garrett  for featuring this blog as part of her effort to highlight 100 blogs which she disovers, one a day for 100 days.  I've been following her list and have discovered quite a few writers who really knock my socks off.  You might want to check it out as well.
 
Here's what she had to say about me:
 
 
Come fly with me
Sure, we've had writers. A lot of writers. One minister. A few nut jobs. And some more writers. But have we had a flight attendant? I think not. Today, we're flying the friendly skies with Yu Hu Stewardess. Sometimes, this blogging thing is so much fun. Because she's got a sense of humor about her job. And there are sweet perks, the most obvious of which is the great traveling experience. But this fly girl doesn't just hit the highlights; she immerses herself in a place: "I walked the main streets, poking my head into the shops and galleries. I wandered up and down the side streets, doing some people watching and stopping to check out information on some residential vacancies. Although by myself, I felt neither fear, nor reluctance, in immersing myself in the tastes, smells, and feel of the place. I didn’t want to be a visitor to the neighborhood; I wanted to be a part of it."

Any questions? Just ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with her.
Sigue escribiendo chica!