Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Questions & Answers

It's been awhile since I've done any questions and answers, so today seemed like a good day to go through my email box and try to get to some of them.
 
 
When you have to fly all night long, where do you sleep?  Do you sleep at all?
We are not permitted to sleep while we are on duty.  It is an offense for which would be fired.  We can't even look like we are sleeping.
 
Don't you get stress easily after being in a plane all day?
Like any job, we have good days and bad days.  I've had other jobs before flying and think I'm able to compare the stresses of both situations.  I much prefer flying.
 
What do you do when you're not flying?
I travel for pleasure.  I enjoy music and movies.  I do typical girl stuff:  shopping, reading chick-lit and hanging out with my friends.  Just the normal kind of stuff.
 
What color hair do you have?
Blonde.
 
What do you like best about being a flight attendant?
For me, the best part of the job is that every day is different.  Different trips, different passengers, different cities, different crew members.  I can escape to warm weather in the winter, and cooler weather in the summer.  I don't take my work home with me (well, except for this blog).  I work a schedule that leaves me free to enjoy other intellectual and personal interests.
 
Technorati Tags : ,
 

No comments: