Since it seems to be a rule that you must make resolutions and share them with everyone, here are mine:
- Appreciate and enjoy the love and friendship of the people closest to me. Life is all about relationships, and I'm blessed to have some wonderful people around me.
- Add more variety into my workouts. I like what I do, but know that I will reap more benefits, and be less bored, if I look for ways to invigorate the routine.
- Visit at least two states that I have not been to. Part of my continuing quest to visit all 50 states.
- Blog more regularly, and with more quality. I'd like to see the number of visits increase by 10% each month during 2006.
- Learn a new skill. I've always believed that if you're not learning and growing, you're just dying a slow death. I'm not sure what skill I want to tackle: learning a new language, trying something creative, or maybe just mastering a few advanced computer skills.
What are your resolutions?