Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Flight Crew Links

I've been taking advantage of this laid back time of year to do a little work on my blog design.
 
I'm a neophyte when it comes to design, which is why Blogger has been a god-send for me.  Yeah, sure, there are limits to what I can do -- but believe me, there are even greater limits to what I can do without this structure.
 
I have added a flight crew blogroll to the side bar, which lists links from a previous post.  I'm using the term "flight crew" in a very broad sense, and these are blogs from flight attendants, pilots, ground personnel, wanna-be's, and used-to-be's.  They cover a wide variety of topics, so you may want to check them out and see if they are YOUR cup of tea.
 
Thanks to all of you who sent in additional suggestions.  I will be checking those out in the next few weeks, and updating after that.  Please feel free to drop me a line if you know of any others that I should list.
 
More changes to come as I update the list of some of my other favorites.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. Love reading about the travel/airline industry

Fly Girl said...

Glad you enjoy them, Rachel. Even though many of us do the same job, our experiences and views are different. It's fun to read what others have to say.