Saturday, November 12, 2005

Goofing Off

You know how it is, don't you.  You're busy.  Too busy to actually take a break and have dinner, return phone calls, spend time with a loved one, read a book, or exercise.  You're parked in front of the computer the whole time you're talking about how busy you are.  Good thing nobody can see you screen or they'd see you current high solitaire or Minesweeper score.
 
If you're "too busy" but still need a little interruption, try the Letters.2 typing game.  At least this time you can claim that it's not goofing off, you're just working on your typing skills.
 
It took me a few seconds to figure out the gist of the game, but my score was 685.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love minesweeper (oh gosh, did I just say that out loud)...I swear, I really am busy and not just goofing off :)

P.S. No wonder you didn't get the gist of the game right away - er...where are the instructions? Yes, I eventually figured out what to do...so, thank you FlyGirl for the productive time killer :D