Sunday, September 11, 2005

Is he the real deal?

Just because we live in different parts of the country, doesn’t mean that it can’t work.  Or at least so says Mr. Amazingly Gorgeous.  I have layovers in his city, and he has business trips to mine.  So, at least on paper, it do-able.

I googled him.  I’m not terribly proud of it, but I did.  Let’s just say that I have trust issues.  So far, everything he has told me is true:  his job, his life, his background.  He’s a few years younger than I thought, but that’s not a deal breaker.  He’s single – and were he not that would be a deal breaker.  So what’s the problem, then?

As I said before, I have trust issues.  I’ll get a better feel for things when I see him again.  Until then, the emails have been fast and furious.

Did I mention that he is amazingly gorgeous?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very informative. I hope to see more in the near future