Saturday, February 25, 2006

I am New York

I've visited lots of cities when traveling, whether it's for business or pleasure, so this is the perfect quiz.

The answer is spot on, too. Leave a comment and let me know which city you are.



You Are New York

Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.

Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. It says that I am Boston.

Anonymous said...

I am Boston too. But, I am not surprised.

Anonymous said...

I'm Austin: A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll. (Or is that the City of Osmond?)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Boston is the "none of the above" answer. Got Boston too.

Anonymous said...

Austin :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm Boston, as well.

"...Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block."

NKOTB! Yesss!