Tuesday, August 30, 2005

More Q & A's

Here are a few more questions that have been asked:


What’s the most exotic place that I’ve worked to? What’s the place I’d most like to work a flight to?

We never think of work in this way. Working to someplace is never what the fun part is. The fun part is the layover. Even that is open to discussion. One person’s exotic and fun is another’s horror story. My preferred flying is to cities. I’m a city girl at heart. And it’s always nice to go to the sun when the rest of the world is cold.


What’s the craziest thing I’ve seen someone do on a plane?

I could write a book answering this question alone. I simply do not understand why people act the way they do on a plane. Maybe they think they are in the privacy of their own home. Here’s just a starter list: smoking pot, blow jobs in the seat while thinking that you’re hidden under a blanket, two people going into the bathroom together to join the mile high club, getting on the wrong plane and not realizing it until halfway through the flight, sitting in the first row with baggy shorts and your legs wide open, thinking Canada is part of the United States. I could go on and on!


Are you a member of the mile high club?

No. The bathrooms are disgusting! I only go in there when I have to use the facilities, and even then I’ll wait if I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog. Keep it running!

Anonymous said...

Hello Fly Girl, how you doing?
Look, don't even ask me how I found you, it was completely by chance while doing some research, and maybe you can give me some help.
I'm an English teacher from Brazil and I'm working on the creation of a book containing vocabulary hints for students to know what to do in some real-life situations, such as usual dialogues people have when they're on a plane -offering/asking for things, crew instructions and so on, things that could make everybody's life easier. I was wondering if you could use your flight attendant experience and give me some suggestions. Would you be kind enough to help me with that?
My e-mail is neypereira@gmail.com
Thank you very, very much in advance.

Ney